Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MOTOR:||Panasonic Servo Motor||CONTROL:||PC|
|TEST SPEED:||0.1-500mm/min Selectable||ACCURACY:||±0.5%|
|CAPACITY:||5,10,20,25,50,100,200,500kg Optional||SENSOR:||USA Sensor|
|APLICATION:||Rubber ,plastic ,nylon ,leather And Etc||DESIGN STANDARD:||ASTM D903,GB/T16491 And Etc|
|GRIPS:||Different Material And Test Method With Different Grips||MAXIMUM TRIP:||1000mm|
Light Weight Double Pole Universal Testing Machines for Testing Peel Strength
ASTM D903, GB/T2790/2791/2792, CNS11888, JIS K6854, PSTC7,ASTM C633 and etc.
Single Column Compression Testing Machine is designed specially for the adhesive industry. Used to testing peeling strength with different methods. It can perform the 180&90 degree, T-shape peeling test and tensile,shearing&spliting strength test with different clamps.
1. The structure is made of the paint-coated aluminium blanking plate. The interior is used the high-accuracy,low-resistance and zero clearance of two ball screw and oriented pole which improve loading efficience and structure rigidity.
2. Use Panasonic servo motor which ensure high efficiency,steady transmission and low noise. The accuracy of speed can be controled in 2%.
3. That Using the business computer as the main control mathine plus the special testing software of our campany can conduct all of testing parameter, work state, collecting data&analysis, result display and printing output.
|Tensile Testing Machine|
|Unit (Switchable)||G, KG, N, LB|
|Load Accuracy||< ± 0.5%|
|Stroke (include the grips)||800mm|
|Test speed||0.1~500mm/min selectable|
|Weight (exclude the grips)||85Kg|
|Operation Mode||PC or LCD|
|Driver||High precise ball screw|
|Power||Single phase, 220V/ 10A or designated|
|Accessories||Tensile grips 1 set, one computer|
1. Use windows working platform, set all parameter with dialog forms and operate easy;
2. Using a single screen operation, do not need to change the screen;
3. Have simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and English three languages,switch conveniently;
4. Plan test sheet mode freely;
5. Test data can be directly appeared in the screen;
6. Compare multiple curve data through translation or contrast ways;
6. With many units of measurement, the metric system and british system can switch;
7. Have automatic calibration function;
8. Have user-defined test method function
9. Have test data arithmetic analysis function
11. Have the function of automatic magnification, to achieve the most appropriate size of graphics;
12. Can test tensile, compression, peel, fatigue and so on.