PC Control Peel Adhesion Test Equipment / Peel Adhesion Tester 200kg with USA Sensor
|Range of speed
|Effective testing space
||Japan Panasonic servo motor
||computer, printer, system operation manual
||stretcher, one pair grips
||1PH, AC220V, 50/60Hz
ASTM D903,ASTM E4,GB/T16491-1996, GB/T2790/2791/2792, EN10002-2,ISO7500, ISO6892, BS4449:1998,CNS11888, JIS K6854, PSTC7,ASTM C633 and etc.
Peel Adhesion Test Equipment is designed specially for the adhesive industry. Used to testing peeling strength and Loop Tack with different methods. It can perform the 180&90 degree, T-shape peeling test and tensile,shearing&spliting strength test with different clamps.
Peel Adhesion Test Equipment is designed for quick and reliable tensile, compression, bending, shear, peel and fatigue cycling on metals, composites, alloys, rigid plastics and films, elastomers, textiles, paper, board and finished products.
1. The structure is made of the paint-coated aluminium blanking plate. The interior is used the high-accuracy,low-resistance and zero clearance of two ball screw and oriented pole which improve loading efficience and structure rigidity.
2. Use Panasonic servo motor which ensure high efficiency,steady transmission and low noise. The accuracy of speed can be controlled in 2%.
3. That Using the business computer as the main control machine plus the special testing software of our company can conduct all of testing parameter, work state, collecting data&analysis, result display and printing output.
Stroke protection: upper and low limit protection, prevent over preset
Force protection: system setting
Emergency stop device: Handling emergencies.
1. Use windows working platform, set all parameter with dialog forms and operate easy;
2. Using a single screen operation, do not need to change the screen;
3. Have simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese and English three languages,switch conveniently;
4. Plan test sheet mode freely;
5. Test data can be directly appeared in the screen;
6. Compare multiple curve data through translation or contrast ways;
6. With many units of measurement, the metric system and British system can switch;
7. Have automatic calibration function;
8. Have user-defined test method function
9. Have test data arithmetic analysis function
11. Have the function of automatic magnification, to achieve the most appropriate size of graphics;
12. Can test tensile, compression, peel, fatigue and so on.