Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||KJX-304||Maximum Weight Of Tested Sample:||700kg|
|Maximum Power:||14kW||Maximum Current:||30A|
|LABORATORY TEMPERATURE:||-40 ℃ ~ 100 ℃||SPRAY PRESSURE:||1.00 ± 0.01 Kgf / Cm2|
Battery Salt Spray Test Chamber for Lithium Lon Storage Battery Tester L1700mm×W1400mm×H500mm
GB/T2423.17-2008/IEC60068-2-11-1981, ASTM.B117-2009, JISH8502, etc.
1.Battery pack or system at a certain temperature, a certain pH and a certain concentration of salt spray environment to maintain a period of time, the battery pack or system will leak, shell rupture, fire or explosion phenomenon, as the phenomenon of the structure as a judge of its Safe line of important basis.
2.At the same time the machine can also be a variety of materials for the surface by electroplating, anodizing, spraying, anti-corrosion oil and other corrosion treatment, testing the corrosion resistance of its products.
3.This machine adopts walk-in structure, the test box has a box with high explosion-proof performance and rapid fire extinguishing device, can guarantee the test safety.
1.The tester is used for detecting corrosion resistance of surface of various materials;
2.It is widely used;
3.It is easy to operate and maintain.
|Maximum size of tested sample||L1700mm×W1400mm×H500mm(customized)|
|Maximum weight of tested sample||700kg|
|Dimension of inside box||L3500×W2000×H2000 (no inclination height)|
About L4000 × W3000 × H2500 (mm) without control cabinet size
Control cabinet size: width 600mm, height 1500mm, depth 1000mm
Tank size: length 600mm, width 600mm, high 1000mm
|Dimension of outside box||L4000×W3000×H2500|
|Durability||More than 200 days per year|
|Load-bearing of the machine bottom||≥1000kg|
|Working noise||≦70dB,measure from the front of the machine 1m, from the ground 1.2m|
AC380V three-phase four-wire + protective earth; voltage allowable fluctuation range ± 10% V;
Frequency allowable fluctuation range 50 ± 0.5HZ; TN-S power supply or TT mode power supply
Protection grounding resistance is less than 4Ω
The user is required to configure the air or power switch of the corresponding capacity at the installation site, and this switch must be used to control the equipment independently.
|Temperature and humidity range||
Laboratory temperature: -40 ℃ ~ 100 ℃
Pressure tank temperature: RT ~ 63 ℃
Relative humidity: 20% R.H ~ 98% R.H.
Temperature resolution: 0.1 ℃
Temperature deviation: ± 1 ℃
Temperature uniformity: ≦ 2 ℃
Temperature fluctuation: ± 0.5 ℃
Heating and cooling rate: ≥ 2 ℃ / min (0 ℃ ~ +85 ℃, non-linear load
Cooling rate: ≥ 1 ℃ / min (+85 ℃ ~ 0 ℃, non-linear load
Humidity fluctuation: ± 3% R.H
Spray volume: 1.0 ~ 2.0ml / 80cm2 / h (collected at least 16h, whichever is the average)
Spray pressure: 1.00 ± 0.01 kgf / cm2
Potion PH: neutral 6.0 ~ 7.0 acidic 3.0 ~ 3.1
Spray solution PH value: neutral 6.5 ~ 7.2 acidity 3.1 ~ 3.3
Spray, rest time: 1S ~ 9999H The fixed value movement may establish arbitrarily, the procedure movement time may suppose the circulation movement
NOTE The loss of carbon dioxide in the solution during spraying may cause a change in pH. This can be achieved by, for example, heating the solution to 35 ° C or higher before placing it in a test device or using fresh boiling water to reduce the carbon dioxide content of the solution , To avoid changes in pH value, acidity test or copper accelerated salt spray test In order to ensure the pH value of the spray solution, adjust the pH value of the configuration medicine to 2.8 ~ 3.0 and check whether the solution and / or solute meet the requirements.
Safety protection device:
1. Low water level protection:Low water level, automatically cut off the power, safety warning light device dynamic display / buzzer alarm.
2. Over-temperature protection:Over-temperature, automatically cut off the heater power, safety warning light device dynamic display.
3. Low water level protection:When the reagent (saline) water level is low, the safety warning light device is dynamically displayed.
4. Leakage Protection:With leakage protection, to prevent leakage or short circuit caused by personal injury and equipment failure.
5. Saturated drum / chamber:Limit over-temperature protection, water protection.
6. Water supply system:Automatic, manual two water systems, automatic or manual pressure bucket, laboratory water level, to prevent water damage to ultra-high temperature instruments.
7. Brine water supply system:Pump overload, water protection.
8. Heating system:Heating pipe dry, abnormal water supply, drainage anomalies.
9. Power supply:Leakage protection, overload and short circuit protection.
10. Storage Environment Requirements:Equipment ambient temperature should be kept 0 ℃ ~ +45 ℃ or less.
Electrical control system: LCD touch